Saturday, June 24, 2006

Tag World Confessions - Meme

Another meme - I was tagged by Sudhav of En-Samayal. Here goes the list :

5 Items in my Freezer :

1. Frozen veggies
2. Frozen fruits - Sappota, Pineapple, Berries
3. Fat-free sorbet, fat-free choco bar for Ravi
4. Frozen parathas and pastry puff - No I dont use them anymore. But "thooki poda manasilla" ( Dont have the mind to trash em )
5. A true confession - Heavy cream !! No no not for cooking - But for the face to apply with turmeric - never had the time to open it or apply - he he he !

5 Items in my closet :

1. My clothes
2. My clothes
3. My clothes
4. My clothes
5. Very very little of ravi's clothes ( he he heeeee )


5 Items in my car :

1. Cetaphil lotion
2. Nickels and dimes
3. Comb
4. Vehicle registration
5. CDs - Telugu songs, tamil songs, a couple of hindi CDs, MS CDs

5 Items in my purse :

1. License
2. Credit Cards
3. Bills & Receipts
4. Grocery cards
5. Insurance cards

Let me tag - Santhi, Tanuja and Vaishali.

3 Comments:

At 10:25 PM PDT , Blogger Sudha said...

Roomba true confession revathi, roomba nana irruku..

 
At 2:34 PM PDT , Blogger Vaishali said...

Hey Revathi,
Thanks for tagging me, but I was already tagged a few days back, when I put up my meme. Thnaks again anyway. Btw, loved that thing about your closet. Does your hubby complain?

 
At 1:28 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work scandinavian amateurs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home