Monday, September 11, 2006

Meme - Me

Thanks Prema for tagging me.
I am thinking about : a 1001 things right now
I said : nothing
I want to : go to india and take a break from work
I wish : I could rewind time
I regret : fighting with Ravi sometimes
I hear : Vadivelu and Murali talking in the movie Sundara Travels
I am : a very lazy person
I dance : when I am sure no one is watching
I sing : in the bathroom and when I drive alone
I cry : too easily
I am not : organized
I am with my hands: cooking, driving, typing
I write : when I have a pen in hand while talking over the phone
I confuse : myself
I need : discipline
I tag: I tag Deepa and Madhu

4 Comments:

At 11:31 AM PDT , Blogger Syam said...

naan thaan firstu...so andha Besan dosai la 5 parcel pls....

romba honest ah answer panni irukeenga :-)

 
At 1:58 PM PDT , Blogger FH said...

Nice Me ME ! She tagged me too along with you!! Makes you think, No?

 
At 9:24 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Revathi,
I enjoyed writing meme about me. And also enjoyed reading about your meme. Thank you for tagging me.

 
At 6:30 AM PDT , Blogger Prema Sundar said...

Hi Revathi,
Good to know u.. BTW sundara travels is not a recent movie right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home