Thursday, July 13, 2006

Broke !!

Last week I lost my camera cable and hence no longer able to upload any pictures. Now my laptop broke... Literally... The LCD monitor is like a broken wind shield... Dont even get me started on how it broke :(

Of all the other things I need to bother because it broke, I am worried now that I wont be able to keep my blog updated.

I made a good one for Saffron Trails' Breakfast event ( Idli with pudina chutney and shallot sambar ) which was also my entry for the Green Blog Project by Ingimanga..Homegrown Mint !! sob !! sob !!

Hopefully I will get a new laptop before FMR event to be able to host it :)
Until then I will blog hop whenever I sneak in some time during lunch breaks.

10 Comments:

At 4:45 AM PDT , Blogger Sudha said...

ho that's really sad.appo we willnot get to see the regular update from you revathi..:-(.

 
At 7:29 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Revathi! That's so horrible to hear. I can't imagine what I'd do without my laptop and camera>

I' would like to know how anyone could brak the laptop screen. Hee hee, I'm sure you don't find it funny right now, but a fwe years down the line, you'll you laughing it off! But please, do tell!! *Wink! :o)

 
At 8:23 PM PDT , Blogger Vinesh said...

hope your bad streak has ended!

 
At 7:38 AM PDT , Blogger archana said...

Ohh,that's so sad, but be sure things are going to be better for all your equipments from now on. Cheer up lady.

 
At 12:18 PM PDT , Blogger Anupama said...

soooo sad!!!!!

 
At 7:42 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Revathi!! No! What did you do the laptop????? Did you throw at your boss? :)

 
At 9:13 AM PDT , Blogger Sumitha said...

Broke the laptop screen....!!!I can imagine what you are going through after that!

 
At 3:29 PM PDT , Blogger archana said...

How's the situation now Revathi ?

 
At 7:46 AM PDT , Blogger Revathi said...

Thanks friends for the concern. It was rather sad that we broke it for a couple of hours then we were fine with it. After all we were thinking of replacing the machine since a loooonggg time.

Meena I broke it ??? I was having it on my lap and I turned for soemthing and it toppled and hit the sharp edges of my iron coffee stand on the outerside of the laptop. So it craked on the LCD as though hit by a cricket ball but that hit on the lcd saved the hard disk and memory...Another lesson learnt...

Archana, Sudha, LG, RP, Anupama, Sumitha - Thanks Girls ..

Vinesh thanks and welcome to my blog

 
At 11:28 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home