Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Veggie a Week !!

"Do you go out of ideas to cook a veggie and you bought huge quantities ?"
"Is there a way of preparation ( of a veggie ) that your kid absolutely refuses to even touch ?"
"Do you waste excess curries because you are bored of eating the "same thing" ?"

Are you silently nodding your head ?? - Yay !!
Pooja of http://creativepooja.blogspot.com/ has come up with a novel idea of a veggie a week !!

I thought with yam - ( karanakizhangu, suran, kandhagadda ), kozhambu ( pulusu or sauce ) and fry are the only dishes possible..
Oh la la who knew we could pickle them ??..

She gives us a different way to cook the veggie each day of the week !! It started with Yam and this week it is spinach and fenugreek..

Isn't this a great idea ?? Lets look forward to the veggie of the week ! Possibly we will also stock our pantry as soon as she announces
her vegetable of the week and have some fun cooking together !!!

Thanks Pooja for the idea and keep it coming !!!

3 Comments:

At 9:08 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post

 
At 9:10 AM PST , Blogger Pooja said...

hey Revathi,
Lady with nice Name , thank you for your nice post with heart taking words for my blog and ideas. : ) . I think I am still in much initial stage , a long way to go still.
You know what,yester only, I refer my blog to one of my old friend , and she could not believe that I can make this all. She was not even ready to think that I can be a good cook any day : D . Credit for all these goes to all of you too. For being there always.
Thank you Revathi.

 
At 4:08 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Revathi,
thanks for posting about this event. I didn't know about it until now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home